APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP
Catch a behind-the-scenes look at a professional dance company and gain hands-on experience in arts administration. AXIS internships provide aspiring artists, arts educators, managers and leaders the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a mid-sized modern dance company. You'll be working directly with the Community Engagement Manager, Robin Anderson, helping to organize the company's 2017 tours, educational offerings, and Summer Intensive.
People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Stipend and college credit available.
Our internship positions are filled through Summer 2018. Please visit our volunteer page for more information on working with AXIS!
- Basic computer knowledge (including MS Word and Excel)
- Excellent phone and people skills
- Enthusiasm for working with the public
- Ability to multi-task while working independently
To apply, please send resume and cover letter addressing the following questions:
1. Why are you applying for this internship?
2. What attracts you to AXIS Dance Company, and what makes you a good fit for an internship?