VOLUNTEER WITH AXIS
Interested in volunteering with AXIS? We have a range of volunteer opportunities including event support, marketing, archiving and more - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP
Catch a behind-the-scenes look at a professional dance company and gain hands-on experience in arts administration. AXIS internships provide aspiring artists, arts educators, managers and leaders the opportunity to learn about the inner workings of a mid-sized modern dance company. Internships focus on areas including but not limited to: company touring, educational programming, social media, and local performances.
Interns must be currently enrolled in an accredited school or vocational training program that is relevant to the field.
People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Stipend and college credit available.
We have three primary internship periods - Winter/Spring (Jan-May), Summer (May-Aug), and Fall (Aug-Nov).
We are currently accepting applicants for Fall 2018 and Winter/Spring 2019.
- Basic Microsoft Suite and Google Suite knowledge
- Social Media savvy
- Excellent phone and people skills
- Enthusiasm for working with the public
- Ability to multi-task while working independently
To apply, please send resume and cover letter addressing the following questions:
1. Why are you applying for this internship?
2. What attracts you to AXIS Dance Company, and what makes you a good fit for an internship?
3. What Internship period are you applying for?